Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hopes

Is it going to be a new life or just a new start?? I dont know.. u tell me...

Life is
hard..
Who ever says life is full of joy... happiness... must be smthng wrong wif em..
All these days, ive been living wif all da sadness n im thinkng if i could ever be happy again...
I wrote all dis wif all of my heart.. as well as da tears broke n rolling down thru my cheeks...
I dont knw wats da purpose of people create all dis blog stuff.. is it smthng commonly they do,to show off how miserable or blissful their lives r??? Or just exaggeratin smthng dat not seems like they use to be..?? Or even creating a fantasy life dat they couldnt get n to be living it in their life???
Is dat enough people??? Sharing things n show to others how ur lives n who u r...
Do u guys really happy wif all dis??? To know dat people knew everything about u n wat da hell is going on in ur world... Have u guys ever feel ashamed bout urself?? If u wanna talk bout ur life why dont u throw all da words in ur mind in a diary wer it suppose to be?? (like da oldies days??)

Y did u ever curse n talking bad about other people behind their back without even mention their names?? U make others dat havin low self esteem feeling bad bout themselves too...

Y do u need to
hurt others only becoz ure being hurt by some1 else??

I used to feel sorry 4 people like u guys... U cant even talk to others on their face n ure even talk everytng bout urself n let da whole world knows how bad, bitch,boostful, show off n pathetic u n ur lives r...


But now...


Here i am.. talking all by myself n letting da whole world to know bout me...

Silly?? Stupid?? Moron?? Fool?? yes.. dats me...
I feel ashame, i feel so down, i feel everything...
Yes u guys r rite, maybe letting da whole world to know evry shit about us its not a big deal anyway...

Who cares??? Its us n ourself.. We try to fit in our own world while others dat in da surrounding cant accept, care or even knows about us better rite??

Perhaps, people like us only knows y we choose to create a blog...
No one can talk bout us... We own it... Our world is wif us.. We have da powers to control evrythng inside it...
Only we know wat have we been thru n we may want to at least some people out der to know how we feel while we cant talk to no else... n when ders no one could even listen n lend their ears
4 us...

Thats y we choose to do dis.. We try to spice up our lives wif our own way of style....

I use to wrote blogs before, but it never last long once i get wat i want in my life...

I only wrote it when i feel lonely n sad.. as like im doin it now...
Dats y i call dis blog hopes...
Hopes where ill share wif all of u.. No matter if im in sorrow, joy, lonely or great.. Ill try my best to always have hopes in my life...
Its way 4 me to survive n keeping alive...
Having hopes is like having a moment dat we believe we can achieve evrythng...
Dats y people do have hopes in their lives..
Becoz, they
wish it will come true..

~Fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment