Monday, May 17, 2010

Juicy Couture

Daym....
I got my 1st special gift from him.
Feel so honoured n touched. T_T
U made my day honey.
I remember u said just now, " Dy buat suma ni nak bagi my hepi. Dy x suka tgk my sedih"
Thnks dady~
I heart u lah.
Neway, iron man sgt best n cool.
Thanks 4 da whole beautiful nite.
N jgn lupa work out n drink dat "serious mass"
Love ya~

*wink wink*


We stop by at : Nandos, J.C, True Fitness, DNC, GSC.


RM 4XX (I got from a man dat r madly in love wif me)

Aww... Dey r so adorable,arent dey?

Nandos~

I drinks....

N i eat a lot.... Ahahah~

100 % satisfaction.. :)

Thanks dady... Mumy love ya~



XOXO,
-Syifa-

~Fin~



4 comments:

  1. hahaha...love ya too babe. .bile la dy dpt sportrim plak..ahax.. xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. semoga berbahagia..
    seronok i tgk u bahagia dear..
    (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Thnks syg... i pun tersangatlah bahagia~
    =)

    ReplyDelete