Saturday, June 5, 2010

i.am.mean.

" Just so u know, ur da most disgusting backstabber spoiled brat bitch i ever known. It must be sory dat ur mom own u as a daughter. Poor ur mom.. Wat goes around will comes around. I knew ure such a pretender all dis time n suka amik hak org lain. Trust me, even our frens hate a bitch like u. Every1, our frens esp mine read ur stories in ur blog, n we feel very sorry 4 u! My last words, eat da fuck up. U will always remembered as a spoiled brat 2 ur mom n a bitch 2 our frens. So long.. May both of u rot in hell!! "



I am just SO damn pissed off
I need to express how i feel 2 u.
N i just sent dis message to Zamia Natasha.
5 june 2010, 1.30 a.m,
Its da right thing to do after
holding 'it' 4 so long.
Ure a liar.
Ive shudnt trust u.
But, im over it.
Trust me.
I feel even better now.
*NO REGRET*
N.E.V.E.R


P/S: Im not a bitch, but i just show u one!!

4 comments:

  1. Ouh... i saja nak lepas geram. Mmg betul firasat i, kt x blh nak percaya org sgt. Pmpn tu ckp nicely ngn i just utk dapatkan fik. n skrg, i dah totaly lepas geram n release.. after slama ni i bendung apa i rasa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe ape die punye blog? and anyways, you dah happy sekarang with your new boy so she deserve someone like fik which is like so eww. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahaha.... ure so true.. XOXOX~

    P/S:literoftears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete